Adoption Update

Carol, at the agency, suggest we email the birth mother again…so we did. We let her know we care about her and know she is making a really hard decision and want her to do what is best for her and her baby. We hope to hear from her soon.

Will update if we hear anything before we are state side.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s